- Roadsides and watercourses
- It commonly invades old cultivated land and overgrazed areas where there is little competition from grass.
- Shrub or small tree which can grow up to 4 meters high
- A milky sap oozes from plant when cut or broken
- Stems are smooth and pale greyish-green, mature stems are corklike in appearance and texture
- Grey-green leaves are large, 10-20cm long and 4-10cm wide
- Flowers are white with purple tips inside and have a central purplish crown
- Fruit are green and mango-shaped about 8-12cm long and nearly as wide
Currently not declared however under the Biosecurity Act 2014 you still have an obligation to prevent or minimise a biosecurity risk posed by a pest.